The Roadshows travelled through the major pulse growing regions in late January and continued PGRO’s association with Syngenta to bring the latest research and agronomy advice to growers, agronomists and all involved with the crop.
The Roadshows were held in Bury St Edmunds, Peterborough, Escrick near York, Ardington near Wantage and Shifnal in Shropshire. The programme is shown below. You can download the full set of presentations at the link given.
1. 2018- Another Challenging Year - Syngenta Trials and Observations: Simon Jackson and Max Newbert, Syngenta
2. Pulses – threats and opportunities post Brexit: Graham Redman, The Andersons Centre
3. Integrated Pest Management (IPM): Becky Howard, PGRO
4. Intercropping – the theory and experiences at PGRO: Steve Belcher, PGRO
5. Benefits of cover crops to soil health: Lea Herold, PGRO